Thursday, October 15, 2009

Selling Stupidity

It never ceases to amaze me the things people will buy because they think it's the 'in' thing to do

Why the hell would I want a shag carpet as a coat? Some things really should just stay on the runway and off the racks.

This particular fashion trend has been bugging the crap out of me. Look at the printing on this shirt. It's HORRIBLE. Why did a cheap print job for crappy clothing become such a trend? Is this fashion for a bad economy? I know we're not all millionaires who can afford designer clothes and what-not, but you don't have to wear this junk.

Another bunch of stupid crap for sale: Twilight knick-knacks and Hannah Montana junk

Anyone with half a brain can tell you that these "scented color sticks" and "hair glitter sticks" won't work for crap.

Finally, where her crap belongs! Seriously, who wants to wake up to THAT?


Twilight candy? *faceplams* I didn't even bother to take a picture of the Twilight bracelets and rings that were proclaiming the wearer to be either onthe good vampire's team or the bad vampire's team. I can't remember their names, I try not to think about that stuff.

Save your money and buy something useful like a Segway.

No comments:

Post a Comment