Tuesday, March 30, 2010

4th Day Raw

So we did got to Margarita's last night and I had my taco salad which was quite filling. I didn't bother to ask for it without the shredded cheese or sour cream and I had two bites of a desert. I had mostly raw veggies and I was full. I took an Ibuprofen before we left because my headache just wouldn't go away, but that did the trick. It hasn't come back. I was feeling a bit like I was getting a cold this morning, lots of sneezing and my throat felt a little sore. Feel fine now.

What I'm eating:
  • 1/2 Cantaloupe
  • Banana
  • Organic Green Apple
  • Organic Strawberries
  • Salad with greens, spinach, cucumbers, zucchini a bit of onion, carrots and broccoli with two slices of beets.
  • Organic baby carrots for snacking
Also, check out this article: Why Digestive Enzymes are Critical to Your Health

No comments:

Post a Comment