Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Which came first. Twilight, or stupid women?

I am baffled.

I was on youtube and came across a video titled "Edward Cullen IS a Womanizer! Darn it!!!"

Some of the comments:

"HOT DAMN!!! hes so hot! especially when hes mad! "
"He is so hot he really is a womanizer "

"Some how I would not care if Edward was a womanizer. Sexy."

"edward IS a womanizer... darn it though? No... taken... darn it!"

"I sometimes get in a car accident to se if Edward would come to save me.LOL."

"Edward is sooooo a womanizer!! LOL. But he is HOT! I give him dat."


Not to mention this braindead moron: " love Edwad!"

ARE YOU SHITTING ME? I am completely aghast. Is this all we women have to show for ourselves? Pining over an imaginary man who many of you ADMIT is a womanizer? You know how for some people they just can't date someone who smokes or they don't want to date someone who already has kids? Call me crazy, but "womanizer" is on my list of relationship killers.

The man could sell lipstick better than Angelina Jolie!

I feel sick. As a feminist. As a woman. As a freaking HUMAN BEING. Are we really this stupid?
Watch this video of a bunch of screaming female fans at the premier
It's like watching sheep being herded. Or lemmings running for a cliff.

Another disillusioned fangirl claims that one of the male cast is going to make eye contact with her and then take her in his arms and marry her. And I don't think she was kidding...

Some of these gals look to be in their 20's. GROW UP! UHG!

Several of the girls claim they believe in vampires and they would give up their lives to be vampires and they are jealous of Bella. SHE'S NOT REAL! None of them are real! IT'S A FICTIONAL STORY!

Check out this comment on the video: "i am in love with twilight i am upsest i would die for twilight for jacob for edward for any of the stars" You would DIE for a STRANGER because you like the CHARACTER they play in a FICTIONAL MOVIE?? For all you know the guy who plays Edward is a pedophile serial rapist or that Joseph guy is the one who sends you all those emails trying to sell you Viagra. Are these people we want to throw our lives away for?

Here is a a video reporting "Bella" is afraid of her fans: link
Can you blame her? They're mindless screaming teeny bopper zombies!

No comments:

Post a Comment